Music For His Last Single Night
July 18, 20140 comments
- “Lap Dance” by N.E.R.D.; What better song to start off this party right than this one! Strippers, obey!
- “Girls Girls Girls” by the legendary Motley Crew; Hopefully you got plenty of girls to come enjoy the party and maybe entertain the fellas at the same time.
- “Black Betty” by Ram Jam; referencing prostitutes is a major plus! Do you think some topless barmaids will contribute to the fun that you are having now?
- “Crazy Bitch” by Buckcherry; I think it’s time for you, my friend, to evaluate each time that your lady friend has treated you unfairly…
- “Sex Me (Part 1)” by R. Kelly; I guess Mr. Kelly is encouraging you to get right to it. Now is when you put the picture of your fiance back into your mind! Quickly!
- “Horney Jazz” by Mousse T. featuring Emma Lanford; So, where are the topless waitresses hiding? Do you see a big cake anywhere?
- “Hey Sexy Lady” by Shaggy featuring Brian and Tony Gold; Okay, the strippers are giving your buddies lapdances and there are topless barmaids everywhere.
- “Welcome to the Jungle” by the iconic Guns ‘n’ Roses; “You’re in the Jungle, baby!” And they’re not talking about the bar…
- “Fight For Your Right” by The Beastie Boys; You will be fighting for your right to so much as open your mouth before you know what hit you!
- “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC; Now, think this over: are you ready to go to hell in a church?
- “You’ve Gotta Work For Me” by Long John Baldry; With Long John’s soothing jazz voice, you will soon forget about her for the last time. Where did the topless barmaids go?
- “Nightmare” by Artie Shaw and His Orchestra; the music that resonates from the speakers is scaring you back into reality! No more topless waitresses!!
- “Cherry Pie” by Warrent; Deep down you realize that the girl waiting for you, hopefully in your bed, is your true love and then you remember the sex goddess that she is!
- “Day ‘N’ Nite” (Crookers Remix) Kid Cudi; Having these new lady friends dance for you one last time will be in your memory for years to come. You only hope that none of these songs are on your wedding DJ’s dance mix tomorrow…
This list was contributed by Cover Girl Strippers, a stripper hire in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin.
Be the first to write a comment.